Nasarawa State University, Keffi NSUK Post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2016/2017 academic session admission exercise is on. NSUK post UTME cut-off mark is 180. Direct Entry applicants must possess a minimum of lower credit.
Applications are invited from candidates that scored the minimum required cut-off mark and made Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) their first choice of institution (UTME & Direct Entry) to apply for the post UTME screening exercise.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR NSUK POST UTME/DE.
Only candidates candidates who have chosen Nasarawa State University, Keffi as their FIRST CHOICE (UTME & DIRECT ENTRY) and scored the required Minimum National Cut- off Point of 180 and above for the 2016 UTME and Lower Credit for Direct Entry to POST- UTME/DE Screening Test.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NSUK POST UTME OR DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING.
1. Evidence of payment of N2,500.00 administrative charges for the POST-UTME/DE Screening Exercise using e-transact payment platform in any branch of the following banks: Diamond Bank, UBA, EcoBank, Unity Bank, First Bank, FCMB, Keystone, Mainstreet and Zenith Bank. (Please note that you are to come along with both the Confirmation Order and the Payment Teller given to you at the Bank. (Bank charges will apply).
2. Writing Materials; and
3. Original UTME/DE result slip.
NSUK POST UTME/DE SCREENING EXERCISE SCHEDULE/TIMETABLE.
The exercise is scheduled to hold by 10:00am on the dates stated below at the Faculty in which the courses/programmes are listed.
1. Faculties of Law, Arts and Education Tuesday 30th August, 2016
2. Faculties of Social Sciences and Natural and Applied Sciences – Wednesday 31st August, 2016
3. Faculties of Administration and Agriculture – Thursday 1st September, 2016
A. All candidates for Mass Communication are to note that the Programme is under the Faculty of Social Sciences and should therefore appear for the screening test on Wednesday 31th August, 2016.
B. All candidates including those for the Faculty of Agriculture, are to report at the Nasarawa State University Main Campus along Keffi Akwanga Road, Keffi for the exercise on the stipulated dates, please.